2007/09/03

A BUNCH OF.....

as every1 who cares knows that im in camp.....well.....

PRE-CAMP DAYS:
happy about the camp....not knowing wad will happen, excited my the name "fun camp".....some how dunno wad time and days is the camp.... they say it woud by a fun camp without flling in....t

DAY1:
and 1st thing we do is fall in.....then hair too long.....bb copied school and we all went to cut our hair.....inclouding timo(expected?) joshua ng (dunno y....his hair is really damn short..) and some other guys....

at night we played blind man trail, or what every u want to call it.... went to the "forest" made ivan and me holding the "tree" and stand there like a fool....lol ok ok....lets start from the starting

got blinded by the extra t-shirt...they checked if we r really blinded by flashing tourch light...
went around the 3rd and 2nd floor..climbing tabbles and chair....over the "bucket"(not really sure wad is it) and under tables..lol

then we went to the parade square and went under chairs....and there is one time joshua yeo (the sec3 going with our group) made us crawl 4 nth.....

then we (ivan and me)went to the "forest"....they made us walk on the small "hill" at the soccer field and climbed on the water place and shouted "i love bb 5th coy!!!"......lol.......

then some1 else joined me and ivan, i think is mogana, and walked round and round and round to the fitness corner...and mogana is called off by darly, i think? and me and ivan under joshua's guide, we walked to the wood lifting thingy (i think?)or, joshua would call it, THE TREE, and stayed there....later desmond call ivan away and im souposed to find him when he is shouting my name from a distance... then we stayed for a while more and daryl and some other guy(dunno who...but is a primer) disturb us...lol

then we also got to sit there alone....not touching anything....or anyone....ivan has been call of and im need to stay siting on the grass....daryl(comfirm is him) disturbed me by tickling me and flash light at me and poking me XDDD

then i went jumping around the stones, block,what ever, at the fitnss corner.....then joshua call me the run around the feild while weng feng(may spell wrong) call me to follow him 'coz a snake is following me....suddenly "zzzzzzkkkkarrrrrrrrrrr" some1 grabbed my leg with his nails....after the game i fond out is joshua....AGAIN.....

then weng feng take over me and guide me around and nickles mde me march to the wall.....

thats about it and i missed out some parts and mixed some other parts.....i'll coninue day2 tml....

No comments: