2008/08/25

#160 post!! o.o

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

y do i start my 160th post with a bad word??

COZ MY MP3 FUCKING DIED

i have no idea how that happened...the screen cracked...INSIDE THE POUCH

like, seriously, WTF??

owell..................................gotta get a new 1 VERY SOON....i cant live long without listening to music....

and, about the exams......sucks...

didnt do well......well its not as bad as i expected but its still bad....so, it is bad?

D=

gotta do really well for eoy...its my ticket to a good school in canada...so said by my mom o.o

well, last sat my family went out for dinner and my MOM got bored, yea she did it, and this is what she did

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

i didnt use the blogger to upload it, coz it take FOREVER

flying to hk on fri(i think i did post it the last time...)so im off for the whole holiday

yay?

No comments: