2008/10/18

OMGEE (GEE)

You can't see me(ME!)

I'm blending in just like a pine tree(TREE!)

I am unseen, You can't see me cuz

I'm a ninja, nin, ninja, ninja, nin, ninja.


youtube is just awesome...

wonder if i could do sth like that..

they say cory earns 20k a month!! o.o

cory who? SMPfilms <--subscribe!!

LOLOLOL

fred still's on number 1...zz

remember achmad the dead terrorist??

that guy is funny!!

u should check out him and the rest of his gang, just scearch "jeff dunham"

fyi, its reads "jeff dunam" not "je-f-f dun-HAM" (wach 1 of his video with peanut and u'll know what i mean lololol)

hmm....

i've been posting about youtube a lot lately...hmmm...I'VE BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH YOUTUBE!!

D=

gonna fix my guitar...*finger crossed*

hope it could be fixed...

i have a new strap WITH A LOCK!!! so it will never fall of EVER AGAIN

so, either i get my guitar fixed or a new guitar, I WILL NVR EVER DROP ANY GUITAR AGAIN!!! I PROMISE!!!

i wonder what would i do if i got a new bass...

hey, dont say im thinking too much..u dont expect me to use 1 single guitar for my whole life??

zz

i just killed a ant like thing on my leg, with my toe, it itches!! D=

rip ant like thingy





could this be real??

No comments: