2009/03/27

Benchwarmer

2 year in a row, im the "class team's" benchwarmer, and i sucked at it, i dont even have a bench to put my ass on

is it because i suck? that guy in my class sucked more then me

what is it then?

im just simply ignorable i guess =\

so, we lost, big deal, everyone expected the normals to win coz they have a CCA for it

hanesh was awesome there

nth much to say for today...

yay for the class that won?

i had no idea what idea happened to the girls side =\ so, who won? i have no idea lol

and the normal ppl was kinda more fun to be with sometimes

everyone were shouting and making express-insulting jokes that makes ppl look at me when ever they do that, and i laughed with them XD

they have more team sprit i guess, even from different class, all of us just cheered for the 4ag when they were playing  against 4pa

I want to go where everyone goes, 
I want to know what everyone knows 
I want to go where everyone feels the same. 

I never said I'd leave the city, 
I never said I'd leave this town. 
A falling out we won't tiptoe about.

That Green Gentleman Panic! At the Disco

nice

No comments: