2007/08/01

1st thing i see my blog.....spamed....luckly not as bad as kirb...am i lucky???

science was so fun.....just 4 2day......she brought some tuning fork to class to talk about sound...along with some sand and an empty container....she warn us not to hit the fork on the plastic table in case we brake it as it is an hard object ....and the next thing she did was to throw the 2 fork back the basket, hitting each other in mid air....wtf?!

as 4 the sand.....she was showing us how the sand vibrate on the rubber tied on the container when the vibrating fork touched the rubber shit...sheet...then i had a thought of calling here to demo in front of me and i sneeze all the sand+wadever comes out from me on her XDDDD

of crouse i didnt do that.....after we've(jh me and jr) done the experiment of the sand....as there is some error in the thing used.....the sand could bounce off the blue shit easily and yes it did...so everything is on my table...after trying to put the sand back we played with the two fork....since law wai kuan dose not consider metal tuning fork as a hard object...we found out hitting the 2 fork together can produse a louder sound and we (mostly me)started playing with it....after the clean up and we passed the sand and fork fun to another group...2 random words popped out from my mind....sandy beach.....although there is nth wrong about that.....sadly i was looking at sandy...which is in front of me when the two words poped out.....sandy beach sandy........sorry sandy.......IM SORRY!!!!!!

the rest of the day......fu**ed up as usual.....

No comments: