2007/08/17

waka

so...today was fun...not in sch.....after sch.....

the whole bunch of us went the kirb's house...again!!lol and we ate his puffs, drank his soya milk and lagged his xbox....

the kung fu chaos was really a chaos...the i mannaged to do quite well the doa....

that crapness was really crap....i liek it =3=

the best part is.....tml dont have bb so can wake up late (at least at 9...usally 11 if air con on) so im gonna stay up late to make myself more tried so i can sleep better in the night....lol??? i know it sounds weird...stay up to sleep....but it works 4 me!! so i am who am i and u have right to tell me wad to do!!!

well tml in not gonna do anything and if u want me to go out with u (i dont think u would have any reason..) tell me and i will think about it....
<-- spider thingy i drew 4 around 30~60 min that lasted 4 2 days
i post it here 'coz it look cool

No comments: