2007/11/01

what a day

today was not boring at all...

jared wee and jason (from 2 praise) went to my house

went to swim....brought my bro's "parite ship" and had fun with it....sick jokes, and all that what u would expect from jared..

jason went "home" early (dont even know if he really went home or did he go out to find SOME1 after he went home..) after watched.....youtube and see................funny stuff.....really damn funny......

and then we played wii not wee lol and he had to go home....sadly

then i went bloging...?! y dont i add music into mine...went to immem and a lyric site....got this shit out...although only have 1 song but do enjoy the song called i'm not okay by my chemical romance (THEY ROX!! >3<) in case u dont know.....u ask me y this song? 'coz im not o-fucking- k.....im my mind............well...enjoy~

No comments: