2009/04/27

LIES!!!!

if this blog were a zombie, it would be a zombie boss, the unkillable zombie master, with non-human super large mussle, bullet-proff skin boned-eyes (whatever what means)

its been dead, alive, dead, alive, dead again, and alive again

so...

thx for "asking" me about my hk trip, and "asking" me for the presents = ="

lol

there r some random cheese PHONEX roll we decided to pick up 5mins before out plane ride back to sg, yup, i still have u in my head XD

argh............................................................................................................goes the pirate =)

hmm...

judging by the usage of computer, my studies are really, flying away = ="

i've been thinking of a few "back up plans/plan b" in case i dont make it to vet, which i would be most likly to be using it...

plan plan plan, and usually things go out of plan, time wasted D=

SHUT UP BRAIN

No comments: