2008/02/05

boreded post

wow...chinese new year...lets see what theres 4 me =D

my dads here! =D
the school is making dumplings! D= (dumb= =)
no red pokects 4 me! (well expect from my perents)
no visitings?(maybe...to moms friends?)
well above all...the most importent thing is...

NO RELITIVES!!!

missing those days in hk...grandmas....cousins....from canada o.o(some times...mostly not in cyn)

hai...

owell...

(thats 4 being out of ur country...)

the gd thing is....i've meet all this great friends =D

jared is leaving tml....so call him in the morning ok? mel too lol bring me sth from shing hai ok?!!?

this mouse...is driving me nuts...more nuts then i am now...keep disconecting 4 no reson...and it dc every time i touches the damn freaking mouse = =

damn it

shit the mouse is right beside...
shh

oyea...we did ss test 2day too....im pwned o.o

its at english lesson....should have went to the freaking poa...

we've got our poa test too....pwned...14.5 over...er...i failed anyway....= = at least a owned timo =D

cant take it...the mouse...

jamming soon!!woot!!

No comments: