2008/02/04

=) hahahaha (=

yay....my dad's coming tonight....he can bring back the stupid wii back and fix!!! = =

today....light bag day!! poa...no book(he dosen't use it...serious...) me and timo seems like the "given up"....lol

then eng....another no book lesson...only bio need a stupid thick book...

oyea..art....we used a thingie called granite...its the thing in the pancil...so its like a pancil without the wood...

drawed a fishie in the pond...the only 2 that drew animal...and geraint draw that sucker fish...that dosent really move...hiding is the dark...so its hard to draw too...

teacher said my fish looks happy =)

sherlyn says its cute... o.o"

i kinda screw it up at 1st....again? and ended up not bad...again?!

after school...randomly saw meh satanding there...thought so finish at 2..they see her there...not too sure y is she there but....i think she went with geraint to ps...he got drum and meh? i dunno...lol

i didnt go...i have to see lenna cheng(wrong spelling? i dunno) thx to SOME1.... = =....nah...not gonna say y....nth big really anyway...= =

yay...happy night...??

then randomly saw my maid...kl is "sick"...

saw ANTHONY too...(hes roy...incase ur wondering..lol) shouted to him as he's across the road...every1 looked at me...ignore

then i call him...suddenly walked to me and asked me to go j8...lol

after few rounds...went home...blog ><

No comments: