2008/05/29

The Last Supper/Post

it was my last supper b4 my camp, and it was goooooooooooooooooooood

my dad came yesterday so, as usall, he brought my FAV grandma cooked food with love from hk....i love u grandma~ =3= *huggies~* =D

shes not as healthy as she used to be tho....kinda worry about her every now and then...D= missed those time when she can go down and play with me...or watch me play...lol

bring backs gd memories....ahh...the gd times...u'll understand me if u live in hk 4 5yrs and eat like...laksa again?

then heres the bad times....tml...camp...not really tml...anyways, it starts at 12 tml "OFFICALLY" but as any gd bb boy knows that we have to come b4 the offical time...= ="

its gonna be hard...as daryl says...u might have hear me saying it over and over again but im gonna post it anyway...things that i've heard that we'r gonna do in camp

  1. getting stuck in the jungle 4 1 whole night with only a bibble. (just gonna sleep throught it as i posted)
  2. walk ALL they from school to pulau ubin..(omglolbbqrofllmao....i have no idea how am i gonna do that...)
  3. massive maddness from above...(been through bad times in the march camp...[u have no idea how bad was it...]expecting to have the same stuff...)

hoplefully im gonna survive the camp...yea try to have fun....i'll try...and try not to kill any1...(including myself)...and some info about my camp if u dont read my msn msg, my camp is from tml(30may)~mon(2june) starts at 12 and ends at 1~2 on mon...lastly...and the MOST IMPORTANT THING....IS.........

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1

dont 4get to tag and keep my blog alive! even im gonna be 1/2 dead, i dont want my blog to be 1/2 dead too!!! D=D <--?

No comments: