2008/05/14

post-exam-post

the result...is radioactive....and if my mom see this post? i just wanna say that i love this world....coz im gonna die...

yes...i didnt show any paper to her...not even those i passed...no single paper showed...= ="

lets see how i did...failed 4...the what r the subject i passed? ss(not too bad actually =D), art(yes its a subject XD), sci(both bio and chem)...

eng, geo, unknown

!@#$%^^%$%()(&^%#&^%#*U54324!#%$#15432%$325432%4325$#@%$#@5432&

yes i failed my chi....XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

owell....whats done or not done, has alr been done or not done(chimilogy in progress)

u know it gets really irritating, when ppl ask u the same question OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN....

yes i know...they ask me when im going to canada because they love me....but SO MANY TIMES?! it disent bring up gd memories ok? or in this case....bad imaginetion *random rainbow comes out from then hand~* (for more info, plz watch spongebob with the box epsiode)

just learn this from roy...OMGLOLBBQ!!!!

cant seem to drop that line...lol

my bro came up to me and asked, "do u like being a human?" "no"

thats all i say, 1 short no...

i scare myself because im so quiet today

i scared myself again because i actually remembered i wanted to post "i scare myself because im so quiet today"

clouds r not made of mushmallows

trees do not hug u when ur sad, i whish they do tho, lol

random lines save ur life

a chin up a lose keeps the g-man away

i love all my friends =D

butterlies that explode r black

picasso is the master of randomness, not me

art rox

pancil r good for health

maple issnt

so dose asiasoft

popcorn is a word that starts with a P and ends with a ORN

the randomiest word is potato and i didnt even use it

i just used the word potato

i spent only 5mins on thinking 'bout whats on top

my mom thinks shes the most updated senior citizen

i dont think my mom is senior citizen, coz if she is, my grandma would be dead, i dont want that to happen D=

air-con r 1 of the greatest invention of mankind, according to my ex-ex-tuition teacher

breathing helps u to move

there must be some random ass holes in ur life that u must hate b4 ur life is 1 step closer to compleation, even that random ass hole is hated by many of us *cough*hs*cough*

dont bully nerds, they might be ur future boss, i saw that on nat geo, where only nerds and random bored ppl watch

this is the 1st post that falls under the "random" section, considering this blogs url is "randomstickman.blogspot.com" and its been here since '07

im bored and have too much free time because some1 canceled higher chinese 1min b4 3o'clock, where the lesson starts

theres a thin line between random, which is funny, and irritating, which is not funny, and some1 just cant find that line...even with his thick white glasses

this is the longest, not counted in words, post as i can remember, and also the most meaningful/less post ever, depends on how u look at it, this is my fav post too

i've been thinking if u sleep at 4am, is that earily or late?

i've read the above over 10 times, and i laughed at it, so dose my brother

i've edited this for more then 10 times

i've edited this for so long, my bro got irritated because he want to use the comp, most likily on drift city

im a reserve for the scoccer team, and i didnt went in the field, so dose the other 2 reserve

i hate scoccer

im worth 20cent in the scoccer team

if u clicked the above "link", i'll laugh at ur face, btw fyi, i have no idea how i create that "link"

its the last day i use starhub as the internet company

if u read this line, either ur REALLY bored, or u love me so much =D

if u read this line, u must be really really bored, u love me so damn much, or ur really nosey

No comments: