2008/05/24

Mixed up stuff

*sorry geraint....i wanted to post happy bday to u on the last post....i 4got about it 1/2 way in the post...heres a belated happy birthday to u~ =D*

bb is really messed up...with all the new ppl in bb and the messed up sec3's r the ppl r the biggest in the boys...

1st worship....joushua's really a great leader...he can come up with ideas and solutions so quick....and his a fun person to be around....now...he's step down....left me, timo, and that mattew lu....= ="

ok...u guys would know...me..timo...cant do nth...geraint have been in 1 of our "worship prac"...we did almost nth...= =" and geraint have exp how that mat lu behaves...its...just go and ask him....= ="

then today is the new squard appointment....nat gay and me, the only 2 LCP (1 stripe...its not a high rank)in the sec3 is infact CPL (2 stripes)...but none of us resived any stripes...wth?

and im beeing apointed to squard leader of sq.7 XD...and timo is the squard leader of sq.4....pro man...pro...

my new squard...its not too bad...only i got the famous daneil(what ever it spells...) is it a gd thing? not really...when daneil is famous 4 his smell...(worst then me ok geraint?!)

i really cant remember anything...exp stuffs that deals with numbers...ppl bday, my own phone numbers, ppls phone numbers...anything...i hate this part of me...A LOT = ="

so guys...if i 4got sth really important to u...im saying sorry here 1st...it dosnt mean i dont care about u guy...anything just happened to slip pass me...

No comments: