2008/04/28

...........

not EXCATLLY in a good mood these days...

not only about THAT but some other stuffs too....

and even the tv seems to be mocking me...or im just thinking too much?

owell...the clock still ticks...

my mom went to the immigration few days back(4got y she went there..lol)

they say a pr(which is me) have to go to ns when im 16 1/2 yrs old...and u know...im 16 this year...so...im 16 1/2 yrs old when its, feb? (u do the math, u know how bad is mine)

aww...things has to be done b4 the time comes...3 ways so far...
  1. fly to canada b4 that
  2. give up my pr
  3. go ns like all gd singaporean(which im not XD)

ok...enough with the random point form..

so..lets see what i'll do when time comes...(some times i feel kinda unfair 4 a "small" kid like me to do face such thing so soon = =")

then, theres the exam....dont feel THAT much preasure as i used to(bad thing?).....just dont want that thing to be in my face anc force me to do left brain stuff...(yea i blame it on my brain again XD)

and theres art exam too...will be drawing vegs....weird...lol

No comments: