2008/04/22

o.o (yes, its a title)

here comes another post of stuff mixed up together when it comes to my mind

1stly, thx to my mom, the "floating" fan is fixed, whoa, pro mom

2nd, right brainers cant study 4 goodness' sake(well at least i cant...and i blame it on my brain XD)...and the education system is more the the left side... ]=

and i really want the exam to fly pass now...so i can resume my usual living, like going out with some1 everyday instead of rotting at home after school(well im SUPPOSED to study....) and most importantly, JAMMING O.O

yea...miss jamming a lot...good times...now i just have to hug my guitar until its over... love u guitar =3=

(guitar: ?! go away...)
(mysterious deep voice: u shall not be wasting ur time on guitars....)
(me: fine..)
(mystrious deep voice: computers too!! = =")
(me: FINE!!!)

ok...im even talking to myself here...wth = ="

letting my imaginetion fly is some times dangerous....

still recovering from it...

No comments: