2008/04/08

o.o!!

sorry ar.............. = ="

sorry that i have a long leg without a fat enough tummy to match it?

i know my pants it really droping...and its so lose...i can really put my whole hands inside my pants...

= ="

so...yea...im wearing the bb belt (not the golden 1, of coz o.o)tml...should be better....hopfuly

finding myself more irritating now....try to stop myself from going irritating ok? and...just stop me if i get irritating...

and...i REALLY shouldnt be here now....i should be holding a book reading it or sth...studying...

and when SO many stuff rushing at u at the same time....its just too much to handle..well some of it is what i created my own...but...but...its not unreal...its there...i might could have advoide but...it happened anyway...not sure if its a good thing but...its kinda bothering me now....

just hope that everything turns out well...

No comments: