2008/04/16

happy birthday

yay...happy brithday to many ppl

found out a few ppls birthday today...

like mel, kirb, roy....lets go jam on every members birthday XD

and...sorry lj...i only remember urs is on dec....or is it nov? sorry...>< me and numbers r just not friends....

happy brithday to my bro too....soon....my dad was here 4 the week(leaving tml ><") and we celebrated with a mango cheese cake...took some pics...me showing retard faces....XD

yea...not showing..

hey...dont forget my moms too....ita around the corrner....i know its april...what day? er....hey!! look it a unicorn!!! run*

oyea...the workshop thingie...kinda suck coz i have to sit there 4 SO LONG....but its kinda fun when the coach looks like marcus XD

when i was doing the "taking note prac"...whoa....cant really stand the "black parade" infront of me...talking so squeekily...stupid giggles...like...argh...i duno...like lil small kids...i dunno...its just...mad...

found out im a right brainer...yay...im suppost to be good at music arts colors and imaginations...

oyea...so true...expect 4 the color thingie...dunno...and music...i cant really do music well...

but my imaginations...whoa...u cant belive what can i imagine..actually i cant belive it myself...

like, in lesson, i started stoning..then the next things i knew i was thinking of stuffs like, stick man pressing random buttons in my head..controling me XD (kinda cute eh?)

lets not 4get the freaking 2.4 o.o

15:20+ .. is that good? i dunno...the only thing i remembered is i fell asleep the next lesson...poa = ="

yea..1 more thing..its my 90th post, whoa...(claps)

u see...im so far off the topic now...u get it now?lol

my dad talked about me going to canada too...hey...dont think im going to canada and i dont need to study 4 o lvl ok?! i need a nice looking report card to get into a gd collage...so i can have a better chance to follow my dream...if u still dont know...its being a vet...its cool ok?! how many ppl have u hear of that they wanna be a vet?

he say most likily i'll start school over there on jan...so..i'll be leaving at dec?? dont worry...not this year...but its only 1 more yr left ><

remember to online at night and i MIGHT get online in class...lol

No comments: