2008/11/07

~_~

u might know, u might not notice, u might dont even care, but, it takes quite a lot to get me irritated..

most ppl i know r the smallest in the family (weird, huh?), most of u might not know how it feels like to have an youger brother...especially with such and age gap = ="

1st thing, the things he talk about and the things i like is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO different

i mean, yea, some times i mess around and say stupid stuffs...but not every single day!!

and, worst, he almost talks for every single minute!!! D=

thats y normally i use and mp3 outside... saved my life

butthis time its just too much..

i woke up at 11:30(kinda earily, lol), hes alr playing some online racing, not drift city lol

then, i said, can i use? he gave the = =" face and tsk me..then walk away...as USUAL

zzz

30mins later, i walked around to move my legs...just i round to the kitchen, which is like 15 steps away? then i didnt find misyy there, then i walk back.. he is alr there, opened a new website, and opened a game

is that quick or what?! (not talking about my com lol) he must be camping there waiting for me to get got of my chair...

well, then i watched massive tv...then i asked my maid to buy some chips, then he come out and eat 1/2 of my chips...then he run back to the computer...WOW

so, i did my chinese homework (yea im a good boy =D)

untill 7:30..dinner..then he come out from the sit...wth

= ="

yea, thats the bro im going to get suck with, at least untill im moving to canada (some complicated plan that he might move later then me, but then i have to live with my aunt's house which i dont really like that cousin anyway...of all the cousins in canada, i have to get suck with that 1...)

owell...its the bro that i have to love...













any1 could show me a way out???any1??

No comments: