2008/11/14

lolol

my video is going alright, 140+ views, but only 2 comments.. 1 from ct, thx =) and another 1 from, the most awesome, most cool, my fav youtuber ever!!! SUPERED86 HIMSELF!!!  O_O OMG

what he said was awesome, and it defiantly made me want to make a second video, or 3rd, whatever =\

i want to thank lj for the starting push and my bro for the camara work, now, im gonna make a new video!!! i still have a few points i didnt use u know? *wink*

now, i've even downloaded safari, so i have 4 internet browsers now, wow

im gonna use safari to update my blog now coz u and i know how much do i suck in spelling = =" and safari have this function to auto underline the errors so i dont have to to click the spell check above and wait... ... ... awesome safari! XD

want to see what he write for me? go check the video yourselves!! XD dont forget to comment and rate!! =) or even subscribe!! XD i dont mine friend requests too =)

well, new video coming out! HINT: no randomness lolol

No comments: