2008/11/22

do u believe in luck?

i dunno, but i think heres this kinda luck thing around, heh, i have no idea what am i saying/typing

ok ok, just see what happened to me

last night, i set my alarm at the wrong time, so i woke up at 6 am, so after snoozing for awhile, i get up and polish my stuff which earn a credit that i can dont bring my uniform parts the other few guys need which I COULD NEVER USE ANYWAY COZ I WOULD BE ALL THE WAY AT HK

then, in bb, we pack up stuffs for the ppl to bring to cambodia, awesome

we could ask our parents to come and help but i guess no 1 bothered, no parents showed up

so, im allergic to dust, and im facing the giagantus pile of old cloths ppl "kindly" donated

great, after a few hours im alr sneezing and even tearing, yea, my allegory rox = ="

so, here i am, giving out tears, sweat, and sneezing like mad for the Cambodians i would never meet, then here comes the bug killer, or sth like that

u know, those guys with the crazy ass smoke machine?

yea, awesome, that makes my sneeze even more, great, thats exactly what i need when im facing a giagantus pile of dusty old clothes, smoke 

so, i sneeze more, wow, great problem solving skills lol

ok

so after lunch with some of the guys, timo and i went to jareds house, and they were talking about WoW, wow, great

so i watch tv, and listen to my mp3, and then suddenly, O.O

my left earplug died, great = ="

so, a lazy guy woke up by accident early in the morning, and he who is allergic of dust have to deal with a dust pile + attacked by more smoke, and he who loves music just have his earplug died, I LOVE THIS WORLD

can this be any worst? HELL YEAH!!!

so, me and timo went to take 156, on the way we bought some milk tea in 7-11, i wish i had not = ="

coz, when we just walked down the stairs, 156 came, so i go like, shit, run!!! then i saw this group of ppl that kinda crowd at the entrance of the bus, so i stopped running, but then i dont see the crowd moving!! and i saw the bus door closing!!! so i started running again..

then the bus driver saw me, yay, im saved, so i start to slow down my running speed...then the bus start to move, i thought "wow, kind driver, even want to drive his bus closer to me!! =)"

but, as usual, im a fucking idot = ="

the bus driver gave me a "wtf? fuck off!!" face, and drove off

I LOVE U

i pointed middle finger at the bus, then nay chua called, yea, hes in the bus = =" then i screamed fuck into the phone, i think every1 was looking at me lolol

=D

THIS DAY IS JUST FREAKING AWESOME

a guy who loves to sleep, allergic to dust and smoke, loves music, and HAS TO FREAKING GO HOME, was forced to wake up early, have to face a giant pile of dust and smoke, have his earplug die on his heads, and missed his bus, not that he didnt run for it

I LOVE U LIFE

I LOVE U LUCK

= ="

then, this youtube live have ALL my fav youtubers(well of coz theres more ppl that is less liked by me) and mythbusters, the most awesome guys on discovery channel, great, and im suck here = ="

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

im so gona buy the big ass type of headset thats like leon/nat chua/daryl style of giant headset, and im gonna keep it in my bag, not in the pocket anymore

and now there is "event" that apparently requires ppl to scream into their mic, great

#@$#&*^%_)(*&^%$#@^MKOJ^NYHBTGQDFZVDFR$TGF$!@#%Y^&^%%^$$%#DFCGV&^^%UJK

No comments: