2008/11/16

=\

i dont really need to blog about what i did on friday right....its on freaking youtube

so, if u don't know it already, there's a video put up at lj's channel, go check it out!

really wanted to blog yesterday...=\ was too sleepy i guess

and i really wanted to make a promotion video about the new video XD

but once again, i was too sleepy =\

now that my mom took the camera and went to malaysia(long story, don't ask)... coming back on sunday really really morning, like, 6, am

i felt, zzzz = =", and felt like, making another video... ideas r alr running through my head!! and there're still ideas that i haven't use in my idea pad XD

so ah.........if im free, and i got my camera, and everything goes right, expect a new video lolol

subscribe to me so that u'll know when i decided to post a new video!! XD

ok, so i've tried, its almost impossible to make a song with only a bass mel lolol

i have never missed my camera so much = ="

No comments: