2009/06/05

Hmmmm

my reaction was not as big as i thought it would be, i kinda even joked about it, awesome? yay? i guess so...







anyway...here's some random hatred







ARGH!! YOU!!!

i hate you so much sometimes...

we dont talk much, and im glad that we don't

OH! IM SO AWESOME! IM SO POPULAR! IM HANGING OUT WITH TONNS OF PEOPLE!

fuck off = ="

and that, isn't funny at all....for once i agree with paul lau, how on earth did u all managed to get away with that...

maybe im the only one hating you? call me stupid, call me jealous, maybe because i am

i just consider myself eyes opened

we dont hate the same person? that fine, i dont mind if u hang out with him all day

(yeah, its a him)

you treat different people differently (maybe thats why you guys don't hate him....)

not me thank you

go live you life, stay away from mine = ="

try not to talk to anyone i know

nah, its imposable, since you're "OH-SO-POPULAR"

infact, i see you talking to my friends quite a lot

its ok, i dont blame them

i just consider myself eyes opened

No comments: