2009/05/29

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED!!

so much time has wasted typing.....yay 260th post! =)

these few days are sooooooo packed with chinese my head can explode....

its almost like that time, back then, long long time ago, when i started pumping my english...

i dunno if its taking a toll on me or what, but im sooo sooo sooo damn tired....

a slept at 12 , woke up at 6, reached home at 5, and slept till 8, and slept at 12 again....and i still slept in hall and class today!

im sooooo glad that i could wake up in the afternoon on sat.....

i was actually kinda happy that the circle line finally opened..and i tried it with jk yesterday...

louis was like "ITS SO SHINY!!! I KNOW U R JELOUS 'COZ ITZ ZO ZHINY!!!!!"

then, me and junkang agreed on one thing, this station looks dull = ="

its, er, average?

for me, i found out the circle line is not THAT much of a great deal coz, i have to walk longer if i took mrt vs wait longer for bus

and both the travel time is not THAT big of a difference...so....i'll take it when i feel like it?

or when louis drags me along..

ok guys, good new and bad news

the good news is, if the get to the tunnel, we might be ablle to get away alive

the bad news? I AM THE BAD NEWS

*GUN SHOT*

if u know what i mean.....

u dont? its ok =)

No comments: