2009/05/25

RARW!!!!

whoa crap......

ITS FUCKING HOT THESE FEW DAYS!!! O.O

1st june is really around the corner....

yeah, its my 2nd time taking this test, and im still stressed O.O

i got a 73 for this common test, way higher then i thought it would be, but, its not the o lvl, and i am stressed out O.O

and my mom was like "73? is that a C? or is it a B?"

"wth?! i got a freaking A2?!"

"but in hk, a 73 is a B"

"whoa, so most of my classmates got a B and i got an A is not enough?"

"u got an A2 right? what about the A1?"

= ="

somebody help me

so, im sure im not going to a JC, so heres my L1B4

eng: B4
math:D7
chinese:A2
Science:B4
Art:B3

Total:20

10 pts away from what i wanted.....yup, we've got a long long way to go....

MY MATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well, check this out =)

No comments: