2009/05/22

trash load of thoughts

common test, killed many of us....if not you, i was killed

GARGH

my head is like

lead

sinking into my skull

crack

are we still on the same page? lol

told parts of my results to mom....its ok so far

but, the main thing is not about what my mom feels about my results....

its really, if i get this shit for o lvl, i mights as well put a lead through my head

too bad, guns r illigel in sg

XD

me and my crazy thoughts

but seriously, i really need to pull up my poa and maths....I CANT FUCKING FAIL THEM

10POINTS BITCH!!!!

BANG!!!!

x.X

join a band, and quite education when i feel like its gonna be big, just like what frankie did

i wonder how ppl could have such luck...no wonder we suck so badly some times....somebody has all of them...

all the "super lucky" ones...getting all the good stuff...and then we, the "middle", get a little treat once in a while, and the "unfortunate" is there just to scare the shit outta the middle ppl

i really have no idea what am i gonna do with my life...

maybe i should stop thinking? maybe it'll work out when the time comes? who knows!

but we all just cant help but to, at least wonder, what's gonna happen in the future...are we supposed to do anything? or just sit and wait for rescue?

No comments: