2008/06/04

111th post

yay....all the weird numbers!!!(<--?)

my wounds r recovering faster then i thought it would...thx 4 all of ur kindness! =D

if u really really really really REALLY need me to go out with u....im might e able to go out! =D just hope u dont mind seeing a badaged person hanging out with u...

sneak info that im gonna do major changes to this blog....dont worry...im not changing url so u, my dear readers, dont have to go through ALL the trouble to change url and stuffs...*thumbs up* =D *stares at jh...* *run* the style is gonna be the same tho...lol...an 100% pic drawn by me with a mouse using ms paint on top...links, music ,etc. all by the side...more info after i put up everything =D

really want to go out and jam...maybe even class chalet...not 3faith but 2peace'07!!! woot!!! lets go ride bike again!!! ><

mysterious voice: this guy dunno whats the meaning of die
me: so?
mysterious voice: dunno? ur gonna die soon?
me: HOLY COW!! I MISSED the BASKET!! i mean...holy shit...im too young to die...D=
mysterious voice: so dont ride a bike
me: orh....can i ride a chicken then?
mysterious voice: y?
me: coz chicken is cool!!
mysterious voice: says u?!
u: what? not me?!
me: it is me!!
it: im not u?!!
im: of coz
mysterious voice: ???!
potato: ppoooottaaaattoooo~

thats was way too freakie....0o?!

No comments: