2008/06/19

the come back

lol...sorry for not posting for the whole month...i think(dont think ur expacting it anyway...)

crazy things happened...not to me but...on me...(lol?) well....its for me to know and not for u to know =p

got outta the horrible cycle but think i just got myself a taicket to loserville....(u dont have to understand that too...lol)

had jamming....not the full band tho...only me and geraint...and tml me geraint and roy...dont mind any 1 to come....to cut the price!! XD

feels gd playing the guitar with him...coz a bass is just not fun to play alone...D=

today is really kinda weird...1stly the studio man came and ask me for my bass....looks like he got some wiring problem with the bass or sth like that...he unscrew a part of my guitar and had a look inside....and i found out that what i had figured out....my bass is a poser bass(lol?)

it looks like a Fender Jazz Bass but the brand is Carpenter not Fender....lol (its ok if u dont understand...dont kill urself)

after jamming we walked around in j8..."stucked" in the lift for 5mins b4 to got out on the 4th floor...walked around all the lil cute toy shop...and saw ALOT of stupid/irritating/mad small kids running around doing stupid stuffs...lol

its so nice for them...u dont have to care about what others think of u playing and running around in the mall....u can just scream all u want and no 1 will laugh at u....just bacause ur small and cute(aka a kid)... no care, worries...the bigest thing u fear is ur mom dont let u eat at the kfc or sth...

the world has just became too damn complicated as time gose by...

oh!!oh!!!and i found out missy is really fun to play with...before she gets too excited and start to use her claws...ouch! ><"

yea...thats kinda summery of what i did for the pass month...huh? what did u say??? what is the "homework" of which u speak of..??

No comments: