2008/06/05

new stuffs~

ok...actually i've waited 4 2 days b4 i finally decided to get on and change the blog stuffs...

y did i wait? i wanted to do a lil more touch up on the pic i drew(yes, i sware i drew that incase ur really realy dont belive it)

u can tell me if anythings wrong, not nice, or anything...

u might ask, y didnt i go blogskin.com and find 1 myself? well, 1st thing is, the design of the blogskin.com is really...wordy...seeing massive small words squeesed together....really turn me off...(another eg is grey's blog...u might not notice but i really go to her blog alot less after she change to that green small blog skin....sorry?)

besides, if that skin can be found on the internet, no matter how deep u dig for that skin, how long u took to find it, its still uploaded by some1 to the INTERNET....so other can use it too...2 blogs with the same skin? c'mon, its ur OWN blog...gotta do sth for urself right? unless u r better of finding stuffs on the internet then to draw it urself (e.g. jh *run*)....no 1 can stop u...=D

finally, i just like drawing =D

y do i use ms paint? well i dont have any pro drawing programs and i dont have a pen to draw on the computer....and i dont have a drawing laptop...so....i used ms paint and mouse...its kinda a challange to draw with a mouse too...lol...i dont have a scanner too...so i cant scan my drawings on the comp

about the song....i dunno about u but i really do like this song...i just hear it not too long ago and i thought, "damn....its so nice...kinda make me thinks of me when im leaving....D=" so here u go...desert song by, once again, my chemical romance! =D

so how do i come out the idea changing my blog stuffs? it was about a few weeks ago and i was reading my own post(yes i do that), then suddenly, out of no where, my "friend" told me, "hey...u've been staring at the same'ol dsesign 4 the pass whole year?! dont u wanna do sth?" so all kinda of crazy ideas came out and slowly and slowly it formed into this...

i some how managed to delete the tagbox so....ya....made a new 1 so plz do tag...=D

its always not the end but a fresh start! just be urself and thats tat way for live! =D (<-- u have no idea how some1 like me came up with such things? that makes 2 of us...)

No comments: