2008/06/30

The Black Parade dies tomorow!!

Oh My Sky~

although its only a dvd, mcr still rox and so gonna own the dvd!!! D=

hope they have special edition...i want the mask so bad D= but most likely they dont....

my tuition is gonna start in like, 10mins?? its my 1st tuition of the YEAR...whoa..cool

i might have not enough time to finnish the post before tuition...i'll let u know where did i stop, just for the fun of it...

notice that ppl dont read long posts....or ppl just dont bother about me...

i had "asked" to type random phrases in the tag box for the pass posts...read it if u want...its too late alr...

school is all about fun, if u know where to look for...

monday blues, every body has it, exp the drink stall uncle....the face he show when i stuck a $50 note on his face in a early monday morning is just...(i think i learn this from jh....)

then playing around with teachers...younger ones of coz...dont expect any "playing around" from LTH or old CHENG kee or sth...

still.....i NEED the mcr dvd....

i think i have posted about me and the game called "spore creature Creator", its a FREE(jh's fav word) demo for the game spore, coming out to sg on SEP 7, MY birthday...*cough cough* presents *cough cough*

that game can really let ur IMAGINATION *random rainbow appeared* fly like a slug in a cannon

u can make anything the way u want...its so cute!! and not all the parts r in the game yet and alr there r so many totally different creatures i made....fun!! =D

but....its kinda let the fun time fly with my imagination....studies....= ="

my cousin and my grandma has alr left this morning...it feels so empty...

hoping to see them again soon!!! =D

and i have no idea y as the day pass by, i keep thinking of canada more and more...well the day im going off is not comfirmed yet but...its most likely to be dec 2009....time is running out...

but look on the bright side!! =D

not only i can drive(muahaha), i get to play with snow, and also, 3months of summer holiday and 1 month of winter EVERY YEAR!! O.O

thats right!!

from may to aug is summer holiday and dec is winter...whoa...i can come for the whole month of june to see u guys!!

hopefully i can bring missy there too or sth...if not....D'=

its 5:40 now and my tuition teacher is late!! XD

im just gonna keep on typing till he comes...

i remember my tuition teachers when i 1st came to sg...hes super kind...

my mom finally fired(? i dunno what word to use...yea my eng sucked chicken wings...) because its too expansive...still think about the fun time every now and then...

u know...not that im bhb or sth but...my eng had really improved my ALOT...

from speaking 100% no eng to speaking fluently in like, 3months??

try learning a new language in 3 months....

over there in canada, even though i dont have to use it, the area im living in uses french..so i'll be seeing lots of french...i gotta pick up some french coz some of them there dont speak eng!! and im freaking serious

u know the show u always see on bus just for laugh? yea, its canadian...later u see me got pranked there...or im pranking some1...LOL

wow...its closing to 5:45...and im still typing!!! my teachers is late for his 1st lesson!!! D=

hmmm........

about ther drawing for my blog...i dont really have any good ideas yet...seeing a game with a (ok..my teacher came here...lol) 97.24% similarity...i really want to draw a new 1..

I NEED MCR!!! D=

No comments: