2008/06/29

oh my poon~

lol..

ok..the lk thing...i shouldnt be posting here coz it'll hurt his lil feeling in that big body...so...(im so mean D=D)

jsut got permition to post on the class blog!! =D

dont expecte much from me coz...i just finnished my slack week and the work starts tml

studies...studies...studies...

im just not the kind of ppl that...reads..

words and numbers r jsut not my thing...

my dream of being a vet is flying away....D'=

time to pick up my guitar..LOL

and my mind is packed with stuffs thats gonna kill me anyway...its amazing that im not dead yet...

went to WWW with my cousin today...its her last day!! D=

tml they'r gonna fly back to hk...i'll miss u guys~

huh? whats www? wth...wild wild wet...i heard that in the us there sth called wet wet wild...hmmmm.....

also dunno y i started stairing at mo aka poon aka timo in class more...am i turning gay?! D=

its a bad thing....right?

No comments: