2008/06/27

happy 121th post

i actually forgot whats the number of the post after seeing it 5secs ago....i hate numbers....lol

anyway.....HAPPY 121TH POST!!! =D

im really bored/!@#%$#!$#@!-ed up and i dunno how is that a link...weird..

in case u dont know, my grandma and my cousin(from canada, my future home =D) is here so i was kinda, yes, KINDA rushing home this week....

what i learned this week:

banjermin got bad bio (sorry for spelling)

sch is really a place for the stupid/forced(dont ask me for meaning, i just feel like typing it)

the world hates me(not that i learned this week but....i kinda confirmed it for the 1000000th time this week)

im turning into a geek+emo....(dont ask me y..)

im losing my randomness(not sure if its a good thing)

what seems to be good might be bad and what seems to be bad might be good(chimilogy in progress)

butterflies r preety~

blood r more preety~

i think i didnt lose my randomness after all...

still hevent see the mysterious hsb....im gonna fail my math....again

poa..it can go and die...im not sure y im learning how to write those things down...y am i learning?

chi...can go and die to...was dumb not to quite hmt...i guess...its the chimilogy rule again...whats good, whats evil??

eng...i think the new teacher like me...but...I DONT FREAKING LOOK LIKE HIM...do i?

bio? im still cool with it...

chem...im getting killed by it

i dunno y theres this GAINTAGUOS bee like thingie in front of my door EVERRY SINGLE DAY....i hate flying insets...i love animals =D expect flying insets

i mean...i dont get them...

if im a bug that flies, i wont continuesly fly to the wall and make this freakie "beezzz-flat-flat-plat-plat-plat-putt-putt-putt-buwaaaaaaa-kik-kik-zzzzzz" noice when the wings hit the wall or sth...like, c'mon, its sounds so bad and freakie AND also, dont it freaking hurt??

and whatsup with all u guys keep wanting to fly to the light??? y dont u just try to fly to the sun and die...= ="

yes, im a big meanie to stuffs that i dont like D=

if u hate me, i cant change u or myself

hate me if u want, i dont give a damn about how the world thinks about me

the world sucks

it would be so much better if human dosent excist

no 1 would over hunt anything

who needs "smart" humans that kills its own rock they live on

i'd rather be an animal...its more of a dwuw style of life XD

what? whats dwuw?? dont u watch kids central??

heres a piece of my mind world!!!

by world i dont mean u guys....i dont hate any1 from kcp...kinda

imagine a perfect world...

"poke"

real world just popped the dream bubble and the perfect world is gone...

buuuuuuuwwwwwwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~~!!!!!!!!

lazer!!!!!!

still trying to draw sth that would fit the square above....any ideas?? tag!!! D=

HOhoHOho

i love christmas...i dunno y...not that i celebrate it....well i dont celebrats almost everything...but...being in dec jsut feels good...not because of the holiday...like...its happy time!! =D

missing the holidays....

and the happy time i used to have...used too...

being my cat rox...u sleep the whole day and when u meow there would be this big fat tall guy that will pick u up and give u a kiss* on the head >3<

*i actually typed kill instead of kiss....u see...emoing in progress

i think i have add too

and im trying to turn a lil whiter while geraint wanna be blacker....u want some blackness??

i dunno y im hungry but i didnt eat...

its another random post about me and it make alot more sence

if u read this type "randomnization" on the tag box!! no 1 typed i've seen gays the last time round...

i love snow...being in snow is just...the source of happyness...no wonder im depressed

No comments: