2008/09/19

BAM!!!!

freaking espoir....30% gfa...me nat gay and wei chy managed to pull it off MINUTES before she asked for the work....coz that justin NVR CAME THIS WHOLE WEEK....= =" freeloader

im only doing this for my 30%...who EVER READS that over cost book WHICH THE MONY COULD HAVE SPENT ON AIR-CONDITION?!!

I FREAKING NEED THE RESULTS....

= ="

SS test is really, OMGWTF....hard...im better in source base coz u can talk cock the whole way and still get the marks...

gfa gfa gfa....stupid...60% of the whole score?? what kinda shit is that?! D=

eoy eoy eoy....irritating...only 40% of the whole score?? what the shit is the meaning of this?!! D=

and today...i really found out how good/bad my adhd/add is...

it was resess...was doing my bio stuff in the study corner and jh's helping me....

and I am the 1 doing the work but HE's the one more focus then me...wow

lee kuang was play random notes on the pinao and i was like "eh?! that sounded like fall for you!!!" "do ur homework la!!!" "o...right....but that really sounded like fall for you!!! what note did u play??" turn at lk...see what note he plays...then look back at the book...and all this while jh was looking at MY bio book...wow..

well thx jh for helping me =)

well...y do we like to get hurt so much??

No comments: