2008/09/02

The HongKong post

its...hot here...= ="

its the same temperature but its more humid, so its hotter....= ="

the foods awesome tho =D

we had ostrich meat the other night....looks and taste like beef...just a little more ostrichie...

wanted to take a picture of it but i'd look dumb looking like a stipid toutist in my own place...lol

grandma doesnt look so good tho....D=

and i nvr promist to buy ANYTHING...i'll just try and get it...coz i dont really have time to go out...preety busy here ok?

grandma's house looks so empty...and just looking at her lying in the hospital just......hai...= ="

lets not talk about it...

stay happy =D

no use crying and crying when it doesnt do a shit...

and...

remember another good point on the mac!! o.o

the "quick release" of the power cable, so it wont drag the whole computer down...yup, IM SO GONNA GET A MAC LAPTOP D=<

OO!!!!

got my awesome bday present!!! >3<

i'd mention my mp3 exploded and my phone is 1/2 dead...so....

I GOT A NEW PHONE AND MP3~

yea, whoa, big deal

and im gonna spend my birthday on airplane, whoa, another big deal =D

happy holiday~

No comments: