2008/07/01

Emo

its ok if u dont wanna read this or dont understand this AT ALL....its about...me...

maybe im still not being apprecative enough or things reall sucked for me...coz...it sucked...

i have no idea y but...things nvr seem to work out when im around...like i bring them bad luck or sth...

today my poa teacher wassn't around so i went to sleep...that was different then my other naps in school...i was actually dreaming...

i cant excatlly remember my whole dream but i remember one thing...i was feeling glad that EVERY THING worked out...i dunno what did work out but...i just did...

then...suddenly...i opened my eyes...just in time for the bell to go off...i was talking to myself..again...and i said "fuck...its gone..."

it was a perfect world...its gone...

u might see me smiling to myself...i might be just living in a lil perfect world...

i can say im anti-social, u can say im weird, i dont really give a shit...

and ALL OF YOU!!! STOP MAKING ME FEEL LIKE KILLING U OK???

u think ur life would be better with out me??

the world is really really messed up...

i though of this when i was running for the bus...

i was like "why am I running to give MY money to YOU??" ok fine...its a service THEY provide for us...but...THAT FREAKING UNCLE CANT EVEN DRIVE....throwing ppl around the bus EVERY SINGLE TIME it breaks...

i was this close to screaming "IF U CANT DRIVE FIND SOME OTHER JOB!!! OR R U TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE HERE??"

the guy/woman who make this time table is really...messed up...

either he's playing a really really DUMB FUCKED UP JOKE or he is a no brainer...

WHO MAKE ME END AT 1:10 AND MAKE THE FREAKING HMT AT 3????

wth is wrong with that guy...= ="

if i study in my cousins collage..i can change my own time tabe...yes the day starts from 8 to 5...but who cares about that when u can have YOUR WHOLE FRIDAY OFF???

some times a just wanna drop dead or fall in a coma...see who would be crying or at least FEEL SORRY FOR ME

but, of all the imposible things i wanna do, the 1 i want to do now is jsut to change place with my cat...

this world is simply shitting on ppl and it might be because we'r killing it in the 1st place...

i NEED mcr and canada...

No comments: