2008/07/19

*cough cough cough*

thats what did when im typing the password, and typed it correctly!! *sneeze*

yea...still kinda sick...= ="

got my 1st razors..gonna shave soon...IM NOT GAY!! D=

fun...hope i dont add on to my scar collection...alr got 1 on my face and 2 on my knee...and the 2 on the knee is freaking red now...im gonna die soon...just kill me if i turn into a zombie!!! or i'll kill you!!! D= (acording to the zombie suvival guides)

ok...im just losing my mind....

i've been losing my mind since i started losing my mind

which is like, since that day where i was killed

and stabed again and again

blood r preety~

so does snow~

imagine blood snow.....

thats not preety D=

i wish there were a letter that shapes like a inverted 'D' so u can do '=D' with the mouth on the other side, its gonna be cuter when u do 'D= =D' when both faces r smiling...=D

ok...lets spent some time for the dead...

really, the dead, jared's and geraints grandma passed away A LONG time ago...

wated to post this a lil more early...keep forgetting...

although i've nvr meet them, its better to just spend a lil time wishing them gd luck(or what ever)

i dunno about my grandpa...both of them passed away b4 im born...but my grandmas...whoa...cant imagine...dont wanna imagine...i scard i'll cry...serious

i love my grandmas, and my family, and my friends, and my cat, and my guitar, and mcr, and music, and...snow? =D

snowman!!!!

wanna new bass and amp...LOL

STOP WATCHING KOREAN SHOW MOM!!!! D=


=D

No comments: