2008/07/20

FIVE FACTS TAG!!!

ok...i thought i posted today..this morning...but they say the last time i posted is 19 july...so...i dunno...anyway, heres 5 facts about me and IF U READ THIS, UR TAGGED AND U MUST POST 5 FACTS ABOUT U AS SOON AS U FINNISH READING THIS

  1. ultra forgetful...esp with numbers..dont kill me for forgetting ur birthday..D= i'll try to remember...
  2. my mind always wonder off while left alone...and some times when talking to ppl...just call me when i start to ignore you and i'll be back
  3. hate to read...i only read when im forced to, or i wanna keep my head bussy...from wondering off to dangerous places
  4. a 100% music freak...when im with my mp3 and headphone...im alone...and start to act freakie
  5. stick on the computer almost whole day long...

hope u'll just play and be tagged alone~

No comments: