2008/07/29

Real post

LOL.....i was just bored...

those were the pics that were hiding in my phone for a long time...expect for the computer 1..coz the new sound system is only installed today...by my brother...

its super cool...

about the spacing with the pic...i dont wanna do it..coz it sucks...the blogger system of posting pics sucks...not only said by me...

i chased my mom outta the house...LOL...with too awesome guitar music...with the not so blasting speakers and my bass amp...hey, none of them r even blasting...the speakers r only like, 1/4 vol and my amp's vol is only set to 3?? ok, maybe 4...but its still not high...

in case ur wondering, the screen shown on my computer is the loading page of my half life upside one...with the new sound system...WHOA...the game was never so great...

theres only one way to describe the sound system can make...SWEET

LOL...............obsessed with the new speakers

ok............i know, i am supposed to be the kind person, as said so by a few ppl...but, when things have gone OVER THE LINE...mean...

THAT one in my class.........has gone way waY wAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY WAY over the line...

yea, im mean to her...

"what has that person even done to you??!" so im asked, "by excising there!!!!@" I answered

yea...just by excising, u alr made me show my mean side...dont DONT u ever do anything more...

ok, i dont really hate the person...its just, THERE not disturbing you but yet so catchy....

today, i really let my "add/adhd" go to over drive...letting it all out...

yea, im weird...

the things they say a add person would do, i did...

NOT focusing in ANYTHING...(not only in boring lessons but also in EVERYTHING else, like talking to ppl)
and not reading...
and not remember what to say(i guess)
and not remembering what to TYPE lol
and talking to myself (i think its part of it)
and daydream A LOT
and shit...i forgot...u see...

but theres the good side on the "so-called" disorder
lets ur imagination flies
ALOT of inventors a the same "problem", thats how they link different stuffs and create new stuffs
relaxes ur eye, if ur stairing at the computer for long LOL
and stuffs that i cant remember, once again...

found out that alot more ppl r...similar...the day when i got better mood, i found more ppl being down...guess they r like me, and hope that they will be me, getting a better mood and soon, new life =D

No comments: