2008/07/05

time wasted for the 128th time...

its either im SUPER patanoid or its really having fun playing around with me...

i brought my stupid full-u and they didnt check...

well at least its better then louis where he was wearing it...i heard he wanted to change and saw he going in the toilet when he's beside the canteen...then i go to the concource to see nat gay play his monster hunter

then jerron and ming fa came and soon we have to fall in...then a see louis in FULL-U asking me to fall in at one side to "check" my uniform....in the end they ask us to fall in back with the group...weird...

being a squard leader SUCKS

the sec1s dont even GIVE A DAMN about u...we'r supposed to pitch tents up so we can "wash" them, so i grab a tant, found on open spot, and put it there, and lose my boys....i have no idea where the heck r they...= ="

the only sec2 in my group was busy with the games we'r supposed to play later on, then the only 2 boys left r ONE GAINT FAT ASS(u hear me saying some1 a fat ass, trust me, he's FAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAaaaAAAAT) that seems to have A.D.D. and a small quiet boy that some how manages to fly away when i was not looking...

so, i was like "wth is my boys??!!" when i see Daniel the gaint...

i was like:"DANIEL!!!!!"

*no answer*

me:"EHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANIEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

*continus to talk with his friends*

me:"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

*went play fighting with his friends*

ok...either he have hearing problem, or im freaking ignorable...

so i looked around b4 i blast colorful words at him, and yup, i saw officers, i dont wanna bet on my ignorability so a went to him, 5 steps away and scream to his ears "CAN U PLZ BUILD THE TENT"

he was giving the "ok-fine-i'll-pretent-to-do" face, wich i give lots of time...and true enough, after 1sec of touching the equipments, he floted off with his fats.......

there really no point continuing....= =" its stupid, fat floats not

timo went to my house for dinner today, fun

played guitar, yea, ive got a classical guitar and i was learning how to play until i decided i can strum....bass is really more of my thing...=D

then introed him some games, he introed my some games, play play play eat play psp, go home

this is life =3=

my legs is soring now...have no idea y....

and im continue getting ignored and loving my cat who some times ignore me too....

and the intro of After Life By Avenged Sevenfold keeps ringing in my head today...styleio milo~ o.o?

stop controling over my life and i want mine back!!!! D=

No comments: