2008/07/11

Danger Danger!!!!

none of us went detention today, coz, no 1 is at the detention room, mad, dont wanna say much about, theres nth much anyway

keep thinking of canada these few days...like, what if u guys came visit me? and then what if i visit u guys?? and also what kinda ppl would i meet there

kinda sucks to leave u guys behind me...well, its not my 1st time leaving friends behind...but u guys r way better friends then i had in hk, u guys r the best!!! >O<"

ppl say u will remember ur sec sch life the most, 100% agree, i said this b4 didnt i?

i dont care, i'll nvr forget what did i just forget

ok, i am just wasting my time here so i can stop my brother to play cs, its bad for health ok?

ok, so u will not think but im just ganna say it anyway, whos the "u guys"? well, its preety much any1 who tagged this blog + jared and gang =D

y dont i name every1? coz most likely i will miss some1 out and that person will hate me for life so i just name the whole group...yea, right brainers r BAD with names and im a HEAVY right brainer (yes, i blame it on u, u akon brain)

well, enough for the down side, lets hear some gd sides!! =D

its a reset button for my life, well not memory erase but like a "redo~"

so, lets just see how things turn out when i redevelop my life again...

and also, most importantly,






snows r preety~ =D

and check out the pic i drew!!! (incase u didnt notice)

No comments: