2008/07/10

DUM Dum dum...

tml is fri, my 1st detention, LOL

its just gonna be 2hrs....it'll pass by soon...

I WANT TO GO JAMMING SO MUCH

cant get it outta my head...well, its easier to get rid of then that...

just when geraint says my blog doesnt have enough emo post, louis says its emo

yay emo blog!!

anyway, i've done drawing a new pic for my blog alr, just doing some touching up,and yes, it have a gas mask too

i just like gas masks, its like its saying "i need help to be in this situation" and its so cute! lol

and yes, it have colors, not as much as geraint's drawings tho, i dont color much

as much as i love drawing, i nvr like coloring, with paint or with anything

but y did i decided to color it? i dunno, i just did, hey, its art

and yes, its 100% drawn by a wireless MOUSE which is running outta battery, which lags, ouch

and yes, the program i use is MS PAINT, try to draw sth like it using ms paint man

it'll be up by tml or sth, if i remember/not lazy to put it up

now, i like tbs!!

what?! no....what r u thing????

how can i like tay beng sum??!!!

i like taking back sunday!!!! omg!! what r u thinking?!

their song "liar(it takes one to know one)" just rocks, just saw it last night on youtube and today on mtv, yes, its a DAMN old song

so theres another band into my fav list...any1 have any songs from taking back sunday, send me!! =D

My Fav Band List(does not come in any oder):

My Chemical Romance(all time fav =D)
Taking Back Sunday (mcr's friend lol)
Simple Plan(Canada! =D)
Muse(hysteria, my fastest song i can play, which is still slow o.o)
AFI
Bowling for Soup
Fall Out Boys
Linkin Park(not my son's name LOL)

No comments: